There are many ways to finding the right Mala Beads. When seeking the right piece, you must have an open mind, it will usually find you.
INTUITION: Trust yourself - Go back to the first piece that drew your eye or the first few & narrow it down. The Mala that finds you is typically reflective of what you need.
INTENTIONS: Every Mala Necklace carries its own intentions - between the gemstones & the knots. While searching for the perfect Mala beads ask yourself a few questions:
- What are you seeking?
- What do you want to create in your life?
- What are you working on?
- What are you struggling with?
CHAKRAS: Each gemstone correlates to one of the 7 Chakras in the body. If there are certain Chakras you are trying to energize or focus on, take that in to consideration while choosing your Mala Beads.
- 7 Chakras: Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye & Crown
- There is a custom designed Chakra Guide you can add to learn the basics of the Chakras & Affirmations for Mala Meditation
DESIGN: 108 is the sacred number of beads on a Mala Necklace. You can either look something with more of a random design or more of a mathematical design if you are seeking some structure. Sometimes you just love the way a certain piece looks, and that's a great reason to choose it!
- Many numbers are divisible by 108: 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 27, 36, 54, 72